Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Ever Hope


No matter the dark days that may lay ahead,
there is a Light shining ever-bright, ever-true.

A Light that will guide my path.

A Light that warms me from the inside-out.

A Light that can never be extinguished.

Because God, 
who is the source of that Light ~

Always is,

Always was,

Always will be.

And He is living in me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He is my Ever Hope who I fall into again and again.

And forever I am caught in the

unending glory of His Love.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


The quote in the photo above is from a wonderful book which 
I highly recommend:


If your heart longs for beauty and a closer walk with the God who created it all,
you'll want to hold this book in your hands 
and let the words Tim has written
spill all over your heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment